What's new

Vino will like this one!

leviathanrick

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
429
Reaction score
520
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted for about three hours after work today. Found nothing but clad for the first two hours. Finally found a silver Rosie and then got the surprise when a 1794 Spanish 1 Reale pops out of the hole! Within fifteen minutes I got a Mercand a Silver Washington quarter. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616487.626604.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616504.249976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616518.639107.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616532.557970.webp
 
Upvote 60
That's a lot of silver. Congrats on the oldie too!
 
Great job on the silver!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Nice pile of silver goodies
 
That's a great three hours. I can't imagine what it's like find a Reale. :notworthy: Way to go!

It's raining in MN, so I'm glued to Google Earth
 
Awesome hunt and killer finds.:headbang: Wish I could average 1.33 silver per hour, especially one in the 1700s :thumbsup:
 
I don't know about vino , but I'm liking the results of your hunt. WTG on the silver and especially the 1 Reale
 
Interesting that that silver is having unlawful congregations. But it helped you out......:laughing7:
 
I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!!!
Great hunt Rick..Always nice when the reale shows his handsome face!! Lol
The usually spot???
 
I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!!!
Great hunt Rick..Always nice when the reale shows his handsome face!! Lol
The usually spot???

Yes. I was hunting the big park.
 
Great hunt. Congrats on all the silver and especially the oldie.
 
Great hunt, way to pick the silver.
 
Holy crap!!! Lol, that's an awesome spanish silver brother!!, man ya just never know what's gonna pop out next, great hunt!!! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom