What's new

Vintage Souvenir?

BanjoMan

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
45
Reaction score
227
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Louis County
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
White's Coinmaster
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found at a house built in 1953. Some type of New York Souvenir it looks like.... Me and my dad think it is a sliding phone directory box. Any ideas on age?
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166756.045754.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166756.045754.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 131
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166767.932372.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166767.932372.webp
    110.2 KB · Views: 106
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166779.246999.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550166779.246999.webp
    32 KB · Views: 78
I found a couple more on etsy that say 1960's...you're probably spot on with a 50's-60's aged house.
 
Upvote 0
I think they are called an "autodex"
 
Upvote 0
It says "UN Bldg", so not earlier than 1952.
 
Upvote 0
Wow nice find. I haven’t seen one of those in years. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
Thats a pretty cool relic
 
Upvote 0
Yep !

With the Alphabetical Listing we used to call Them
personal Phone Books for keeping Addresses & Phone Numbers
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom