What's new

Visiting Carlisle PA. area

Charlesp54

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hernando Ms / Memphis Tn
Detector(s) used
ATPro, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Propointer, 11" DD Coil, 5" DD Coil, 8" Concentric Coil, BH Tracker 4, Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be visiting the Carlisle Pa. area arriving on 9-15. I would love to meet up with someone and go detecting while I am there. If anyone is interested please PM me. I will be there for one week and maybe two.
 
I will be out of the area for several weeks. BUT would suggest you try an area south of town along Rte# 34 South. About a 1/2 mile north of Mt. Holley. is a farm on the right, barn along the road. ASK for permission there. Supposed civil war rebel encampment in that vicinity. I have not had the health necessary to check this out. Good luck.
 
Thanks for the tip I will see if I can get the ok from them.
 
Still in Carlisle and have not found any good spots to hunt. Problem is I have found some good places but no one I have asked has granted permission. I will be here until 10/31. I have a new ATP so I can't wait until I get back home to use it at some of my favorite places.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom