What's new

Volume on F22

Mojave1

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
280
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't tell the difference in volume on my F22. Sounds the same set on 1-20 to me.
 
Try new batteries first and confirm with headphones and try different programs - Hopefully that works. I had two F22 machines the first one went crazy after about a week and the 2nd one the Pinpoint button moved (came unglued) after about the first month.

Best feature on that machine is you can turn sensitivity down to about 2 or 3 and get right next to playground equipment. I have found quarters within a few inches of big steel poles using that method and under metal slides.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom