VOLVO XC-90 S.U.V. TREASURE HUNT NEW VEHICLE STARTS TODAY !!!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I emailed them and asked ....hahaha....NO.....thats why I was looking for a detector that you would wear in your sandles....hahahah.......No matter ...we will win on brains and skill!

Attachments

• Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,023
  • Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,033

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone else think it's a bad idea to have 12 people scrambling the same area for a car like this?

:o

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
John ,

That's weird. Didn't you start in Bermuda ? Each island takes you to the next one . Are you going by the e-mail clues ? The first clue you get when you start should get the ball rolling to the next island. The e-mail clues are to help you when you get on those islands . They really add to the confusion a little to me . I usually get them after i visit the island and move to the next one . Let me know . HH, Carol

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
CMSCHUT said:
John ,

That's weird. Didn't you start in Bermuda ? Each island takes you to the next one . Are you going by the e-mail clues ? The first clue you get when you start should get the ball rolling to the next island. The e-mail clues are to help you when you get on those islands . They really add to the confusion a little to me . I usually get them after i visit the island and move to the next one . Let me know . HH, Carol
You have to start in Bermuda.....dont skip islands....all the islands and your experiences on them are giving you clues for the finale....If you skipped an island ...go back and visit it....The seven who are chosen...are going to have to rely on what they learned from all the clues to locate the Volvo...everything is fitting like a puzzle.....
Since the rules state to have your passport ready ,I would suggest everyone expecting to make it to the end ,to get theirs now. These clues are getting progrerssively harder.

I think once the final seven are chosen ,that finding the Buried Volvo will rely totally on remembering the key points to all the clues we learned throughout the game....

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Okay....I am out of Cape Horn and onto Cozumel which we wont recieve the clue until July 3rd....
I see the Japanese sight is one full day ahead of us ,because they get their clues sooner....wah

Does anyone from Treasurenet live in the Bahamas

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
Im so excited!!!! I cant wait. i think they are going to drag this out till atleast the premire besides we dont go to the real site till august. giving us plenty of time to get the passports which by the way are so EXPENSIVE!!! i better take a trip if i dont will just to make use of the passport!

i think the clues are tricky crafty and witty but not really hard. its like if you expect them to be hard you over think them once they are solved they are actually kinda easy but i guess it would look easy after you find out the answer. LOL

Gypsi we better start excercising i think its gonna be like amazing race deal. and start practice digging LOL

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
gypsyheart said:
CMSCHUT said:
John ,

You have to start in Bermuda.....dont skip islands....all the islands and your experiences on them are giving you clues for the finale....If you skipped an island ...go back and visit it....The seven who are chosen...are going to have to rely on what they learned from all the clues to locate the Volvo...everything is fitting like a puzzle.....
Since the rules state to have your passport ready ,I would suggest everyone expecting to make it to the end ,to get theirs now. These clues are getting progrerssively harder.

I think once the final seven are chosen ,that finding the Buried Volvo will rely totally on remembering the key points to all the clues we learned throughout the game....
i am totaly lost...i started with clue#4....thats what they sent for first clue...and i never found the first 3 anyplace

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
gypsyheart said:
CMSCHUT said:
John ,

i am totaly lost...i started with clue#4....thats what they sent for first clue...and i never found the first 3 anyplace

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Ak,

When you first sign up you get your first clue to roll the dice. From there it takes you to bermuda.Hope this helps. Try just going to the hunt part and put in SEA as your solution. That should get you on your way. Let me know, Carol

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
To anyone who can give me some hint on the Serpent wall it would be appreciated . I'm stuck in cozumel and can't see with all this wonderful lighting . Thanks , Carol

A

absisk

could anyone tell me the pirate code if you can then just send it in a message to me

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
im theres like 100,000 pirate codes each map has a differant one so they know who got the clues first and you have to show the map with the corrisponding code when you win. if everyones codes were the same then anyone could show up and say they got the answer first. each map is differant. each code is differant. :o

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
CMSCHUT said:
To anyone who can give me some hint on the Serpent wall it would be appreciated . I'm stuck in cozumel and can't see with all this wonderful lighting . Thanks , Carol

There are groups of little heads, that when linked together form a snake that crosses the wall mid-section left to right. The center character has a useless W on it,but has a shape that will help as to where to start on the left side. The total of the heads in each section is equal to a cord number or if two of them, a letter. Don't forget the sections that have only one block in them.They are all the same face as the first left hand block.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread