What's new

von NotHaus Convicted!

Arizona Bob

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
549
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Since this isn't about an official US coin, I decided not to post this in the COINS forum section. From FBI.GOV:
 

Attachments

  • von NotHaus.webp
    von NotHaus.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 464
  • liberty dollar.webp
    liberty dollar.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 469
Loads of them on Ebay.
 
Dano Sverige said:
Loads of them on Ebay.

I couldn't find them if so.
 
baspinall said:
Dano Sverige said:
Loads of them on Ebay.
I couldn't find them if so.


They're there! They were sellin' for around $45.00 - $50.00 earlier today.

Just enter "Liberty Dollar", it worked for me!

@ Dano: Thanks for the info Dano!

@ baspinall: Hope this helps, baspinall!

@ Arizona Bob: Thanks for posting this, Arizona Bob!



Sky Pilot
 
Looks like some of the States are thinking about minting some of there own cash , wonder if they are going to throw them in jail ?
What a mess, and I need to read up on this as I do not remember anything about it or what he did . Well I know he minted coins but was he trying to pass them off as U.S money ?
 
Daedalus said:
Looks like some of the States are thinking about minting some of there own cash , wonder if they are going to throw them in jail ?
What a mess, and I need to read up on this as I do not remember anything about it or what he did . Well I know he minted coins but was he trying to pass them off as U.S money ?

@ Daedalus: I'm not positive enough myself to say about the particulars...

They'll most likely make an "example" (aka-throw the book at him) out of him though.


Sky Pilot
 
Personally I think he should be given a medal for what he was trying to do. If we had a million more just like him this country might actually have a chance. Another prime example of this country going down the sh!tter.

NotHaus has been associated with organizations that question the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve and the U.S. system of currency.

The statement said that NotHaus founded the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Code in 1998 and remained its president and executive director until 2008.

NotHaus advocated that the silver medallions were inflation-proof alternatives to the American currency

These are not bad things. I think we all should question the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve and the U.S. system of currency. We need to be put back on the gold standard versus this fiat money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
 
diggummup said:
Personally I think he should be given a medal for what he was trying to do. If we had a million more just like him this country might actually have a chance. Another prime example of this country going down the sh!tter.

NotHaus has been associated with organizations that question the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve and the U.S. system of currency.

The statement said that NotHaus founded the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Code in 1998 and remained its president and executive director until 2008.

NotHaus advocated that the silver medallions were inflation-proof alternatives to the American currency

These are not bad things. I think we all should question the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve and the U.S. system of currency. We need to be put back on the gold standard versus this fiat money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

My sentiments exactly Diggummup! :thumbsup:

Of course the government would have to allow cameras in Ft. Knox to prove to the country that we still have gold there!

I really don't think there is any gold in Ft. Knox.

I'd say somewhere down the line it has gone bye bye!



Sky Pilot
 
I don't see any difference in those coins and the silver and gold clad ones that are seen advertised on tv. They always have "clad" in small letters or only mention they are clad coins in passing. I could tell right away just looking at the example shown that it wouldn't be a legal tender coin, but I suppose someone would be fooled? Monty
 
As soon as I saw the story I bought some. My favorite is the GUN DOLLAR. He had many made for businesses, like this one for Bud's Gun Shop .com

Best-Mike
 

Attachments

  • gundollar1.webp
    gundollar1.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 212
  • gundollar2.webp
    gundollar2.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 191
I would normally say that no reasonably intelligent person would ever take this for real, buuuuuuuuuuut after reading the thread about the guy that was arrested for buying something with $2 bills, I would have to admit that in this day and age anything is possible.

I agree though. I think the next stop for the justice dept is to arrest the people at the Franklin Mint and some of those other FAKE coin producers. I guess that won't happen though, because Eric Holder and the Dept of Injustice is too busy right now suing that school system because some Muslim Teacher wanted two weeks to Jihad aaaaahhh, I mean, Hajj to Mecca. :wink:

Best-Mike
 
Man!! I like the "gun coins" as well!

Thanks for the post Mike! :thumbsup:



Sky Pilot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom