What's new

Vouchers from New York City 1800's

A1W

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi are these vouchers any value in collectors find? Any information is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You
 

Attachments

  • 20251208_171230.webp
    20251208_171230.webp
    864.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 20251208_171401.webp
    20251208_171401.webp
    473.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20251208_171654.webp
    20251208_171654.webp
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20251208_171155.webp
    20251208_171155.webp
    331.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20251208_171044.webp
    20251208_171044.webp
    839.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20251208_170954.webp
    20251208_170954.webp
    807.7 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 8
Cool finds but probably only worth a few dollars each, unless there was some important historical figures signature.
 
I like that stamp "supplies for insane asylums" :icon_thumright:
 
You sure have some interesting papers there
 
I don't find them particularly spooky. Actually, I think we need them now more than ever! :tongue3:
 
Tell us more as to how you found them
 
Hi are these vouchers any value in collectors find? Any information is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom