What's new

VX9

PavelP

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montreal
Detector(s) used
V3I, Deus 2, Deus, aka signum mft 7272m,T2 classic, Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thinking of buying this detector to mostly detect in parks in Canada and some time in water.

I like that the detector offers a lot of visual information. But from what i saw online, i am not so sure of how good of detector it is...

Can any one with one tell me if most of the problems were fixed with updates ?

Did any one had experience with bottle caps and modern canadian coins ? Can you tell them a part with visual information ?

I have a V3I that have a lot of visual information but its not water proof :(.
 
Last edited:
Get yourself an equinox 600, you’ll be glad you didn’t buy the Garrett. I’m a big fan of the AT pro , but technology has moved on so far that Garrett hasn’t even begun to catch up..JMO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom