What's new

W!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Got two bags of quarters yesterday. No silver, but did spot this West Pointer!
 

Attachments

  • 2654DB79-978E-4E84-89B5-2DFDBE8BF929.webp
    2654DB79-978E-4E84-89B5-2DFDBE8BF929.webp
    377.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 47D2BD92-3F89-415C-999D-1407BA5354DF.webp
    47D2BD92-3F89-415C-999D-1407BA5354DF.webp
    303.7 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Great find, I've yet to find any of the "War in the Pacific" ones yet, let alone a W! Absolutely love the design!
 
Nice find - congrats. I am still looking for a W of any variety - although I have to admit I don't search quarters that aggressively. Ironically, I was at West Point last weekend for a football game and passed right by the mint facility as I drove in. Did
 
I have found some. Had a few graded. I haven't done too many lately, blasted boxes of quarters are heavy.
 
Nice, We just finally hit one of the Lowell ones, but it has wear already. Still neat to find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom