boomer Sr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2003 Messages 487 Reaction score 524 Golden Thread 0 Location kentucky Detector(s) used army all terrain Sep 4, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I would like to get a group together to go to this location. Spanish, French, English and Native Americans were all in this 25 mile area. Attachments buffalo Rock Munday with map.webp 10.8 KB · Views: 395 BR Carving.webp 25.9 KB · Views: 306
I would like to get a group together to go to this location. Spanish, French, English and Native Americans were all in this 25 mile area.
EC.Mason Hero Member Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 676 Reaction score 1,041 Golden Thread 0 Location West Liberty Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2012 #2 Boomer, sounds like you have a good lead. I'd be interested in checking this out with you.
The_Frontiersman Jr. Member Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 78 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Kentucky Detector(s) used Garret Ace - 250 Primary Interest: Other Sep 8, 2012 #3 I would also love to get in on this if possible.. I have to say that your research skills are one of a kind Boomer..
I would also love to get in on this if possible.. I have to say that your research skills are one of a kind Boomer..
Curtis Hero Member Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 916 Reaction score 1,031 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #4 Great to see that great mind posting information again! Thanks Boomer