A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 2, 2015 #1 I had a long hunt today and only found these two. Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #2 Well if I could only find 2 as nice as them each time I go out I would be out everyday. Nice ones!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #3 Nice biggun!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #4 Nice! Five hours well spent!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #5 You did better than I did, and I walked 5 hours yesterday and just got ate up by Buffalo knats and they hurt. Nice finds
You did better than I did, and I walked 5 hours yesterday and just got ate up by Buffalo knats and they hurt. Nice finds
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #6 Those thorny vines are back again already. Now they can tear some shirts and pants let alone your skin.
Those thorny vines are back again already. Now they can tear some shirts and pants let alone your skin.
the_mad_cladder Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2015 Messages 848 Reaction score 2,381 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 3, 2015 #7 its good exercise. The worst part are the rowed up tobacco fields.... its like walking a tightrope staying between the rows.
its good exercise. The worst part are the rowed up tobacco fields.... its like walking a tightrope staying between the rows.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #8 Not Bad! Good for you.