65gt350 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 773 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Toltec 100 Feb 20, 2009 #1 In today's finds I found the following Doubled Die Walker. It is a 1942-S. I put white lines to the pick up points. HH, 65GT350 Attachments 1942SDDO.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 341 1942SDDOa.webp 6.2 KB · Views: 260 Upvote 0
In today's finds I found the following Doubled Die Walker. It is a 1942-S. I put white lines to the pick up points. HH, 65GT350
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Feb 20, 2009 #2 Cool find!! It reminds me of the girl from the movie total recall
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2009 #3
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Feb 20, 2009 #4 Good find! I never think to look for errors on the silver. Any added value?
65gt350 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 773 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Toltec 100 Feb 20, 2009 Thread Owner #5 I am not sure on added value but I did a search on Ebay and can't find a completed auction for one. The Cherrypickers guide has it listed for $10 when a regular one is listed at $3 in VG. I will try a search and see what turns up. HH, 65GT350
I am not sure on added value but I did a search on Ebay and can't find a completed auction for one. The Cherrypickers guide has it listed for $10 when a regular one is listed at $3 in VG. I will try a search and see what turns up. HH, 65GT350
hit80s Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2007 Messages 421 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 250 Feb 21, 2009 #6
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Feb 21, 2009 #7 Awesome!