What's new

Walker finally found

Bank Runner

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Well it has been over 4 months now, and yes I finally found my first Walker of the year. This lady has been very elusive for me, but hopefully she will be a sign of things to come.

P.S. Dandow, now you won't have to loan me one.

HH,
Karl
 

Attachments

  • Coin Finds 04-10-09.webp
    Coin Finds 04-10-09.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Awesome job bud, its about damn time!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
huge congrats
nothing like your first. il never forget my first lady
 
Nice find! keep up the good work, hopefully more to come. keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
haha!!!!! I read the post title first... "Walker finally found" And I glanced across to see who it was. When I saw Bank Runner I was like...no way, he finally got one. When it rains it pours, get ready for some more!

Congrats and way to break out of that slump!
 
Hey I thought you gave up on halves? Congrats Karl!

Golden Silver
 
took me like 4 months before my first lady :thumbsup:......got a few more since then. around here your more likely to find Bens than ladies and i noticed in some area's it was the other way around
 
golden silver said:
Hey I thought you gave up on halves? Congrats Karl!

GS, I have... This was in one of the boxes lying around that I still needed to do. I am glad it was not another skunk.

dandow20 said:
haha!!!!! I read the post title first... "Walker finally found" And I glanced across to see who it was. When I saw Bank Runner I was like...no way, he finally got one. When it rains it pours, get ready for some more!

Dandow, I thought you would like that.

HH,
Karl
 
Congrats! My first lady gave me such a rush. The second one in the 2nd box I ever did also gave me the same feeling. The box with 7 ladies was just crazy. Hope ya find many more! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom