What's new

Wallyworld Parking

stoney56

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
6,890
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
I was in a hurry yesterday to deposit my paycheck and get back to work. But just had to slow down and scoop up this little treasure out in the parking area. My 1st thought was it was junk but when I picked it up, heavy. Not marked but is tarnished in places along chain. Tested it at shop and found to be silver. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • chainheart.webp
    chainheart.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,352
  • sliverheart.webp
    sliverheart.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,352
YAY!! Congrats Jeff....good eye!
 
stoney56,

always looking. ;D

Silver is always nice. :wink:

have a good un.........
SHERMANVILLE
 
Nice!

I've never trusted those toggle clasps.
 
I only find cubic zirconias in the parking lot at walmart(earrings and single stones). One of these days I will find the real thing!!!
 
Nice. I'm always looking down as I walk. I was in a subway last year on Ohio and there a 20 dollar bill just lying on the floor and nobody saw it. I walked over and picked it up and bought my lunch :D
 
i am 99% sure that that is a Tiffany bracelet or necklace
my wife has the collection :-[ ---i would recognize that heart and clasp anywhere.

Cachefinder-
 
I recently talked my wife into taking me to the grocery store to buy a pizza. She was upset because I wanted a good one for $17 rather than her standard 2 for 99 cents variety (we live on tight grocery budget).

As we walked back to the truck I nearly tripped over a folded 20 dollar bill. I kept the 20 and ate the pizza myself, just to spite her.
 
Here in Alabama , all we find in the WalMart Parking lots are empty Sudafed boxes . The rolling meth labs have a franchise there!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom