Wallyworld Parking

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I was in a hurry yesterday to deposit my paycheck and get back to work. But just had to slow down and scoop up this little treasure out in the parking area. My 1st thought was it was junk but when I picked it up, heavy. Not marked but is tarnished in places along chain. Tested it at shop and found to be silver. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• chainheart.JPG
    chainheart.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,305
  • sliverheart.JPG
    sliverheart.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,314

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only find cubic zirconias in the parking lot at walmart(earrings and single stones). One of these days I will find the real thing!!!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice. I'm always looking down as I walk. I was in a subway last year on Ohio and there a 20 dollar bill just lying on the floor and nobody saw it. I walked over and picked it up and bought my lunch :D

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
i am 99% sure that that is a Tiffany bracelet or necklace
my wife has the collection :-[ ---i would recognize that heart and clasp anywhere.

Cachefinder-

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
I recently talked my wife into taking me to the grocery store to buy a pizza. She was upset because I wanted a good one for $17 rather than her standard 2 for 99 cents variety (we live on tight grocery budget).

As we walked back to the truck I nearly tripped over a folded 20 dollar bill. I kept the 20 and ate the pizza myself, just to spite her.

kilnmaint

Apr 3, 2009
Homewood, Al
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here in Alabama , all we find in the WalMart Parking lots are empty Sudafed boxes . The rolling meth labs have a franchise there!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread