47thelement
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1,741
- Reaction score
- 161
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So I stood in line with the little guy for 4 hours on saturday to get his pig flu vaccine. Some of you may not aggree but it hit real close to home here last week, we had an 18 year old healthy kid from the school I work at die from it. Anyway I'm staring at no less than 4 banks during this time. After this I get out in time to get to the banks only to here we just gave them out this morning. ok I did the right thing. So wander down to the Goodwill store. SCHWING! 14K gold necklace for $5 then I get to another bank and get a box and score 10 40%ers...
Not bad for 2.5 hours sleep
Not bad for 2.5 hours sleep
Upvote
0
?
. anyway i get the shot and all is well. later that evening my back starts to bother me so i go lay in bed and watch t.v. i fell asleep and woke around 2 hrs later shaking , body aches, fever, and soaked to the bone. they gave me the flu. i never felt worse. the good thing was it only lasted 1 day. my daughter -in-law also got the shot but she had one before, so all she got was the sniffles and minor cold symptoms. my son was unable to get it because his immune system is compromised due to chronic lyme disease. my wife and daughter haven't gotten one as they are mainly home all the time.






