What's new

Wanna bet?....SHES HERE!!!!!

Re: Wanna bet?

One of my niece's name is Samantha. (Samantha Susan), we all call her Sami Sue. My Aunt is also named Samantha - everyone calls her Sam.

It's a nice name.

No inducement for you - 3/10/10 :hello:

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
WOW.
Look at all of these post's.

Thank you everyone.

Maggie is getting a kick out of this.

It's Sunday morning and no Samantha yet :dontknow:
We were shopping yesterday walking around trying to get the baby moving!
There were a Couple of times Maggie made funny grunting noises. :D
and I would say, " You going to have a baby?"
She said, " I don't Know"? "Something felt strange down there" :D

False alarm I guess.
Regardless. Samantha is coming by the end of the week. Dr. Will have to induce labor.
Exciting stuff!

:)

Bumpy ride, get her out on the tractor or ATV. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Blacksheep said:
4-H said:
WOW.
Look at all of these post's.

Thank you everyone.

Maggie is getting a kick out of this.

It's Sunday morning and no Samantha yet :dontknow:
We were shopping yesterday walking around trying to get the baby moving!
There were a Couple of times Maggie made funny grunting noises. :D
and I would say, " You going to have a baby?"
She said, " I don't Know"? "Something felt strange down there" :D

False alarm I guess.
Regardless. Samantha is coming by the end of the week. Dr. Will have to induce labor.
Exciting stuff!

:)

Bumpy ride, get her out on the tractor or ATV. :thumbsup:
That's funny!
Tonight we went for a small hike around the woods here hopefully to stir things up.
Still no Sami
 
Re: Wanna bet?

OK I'm begining to think lil Sam is on reservation time here (I'll get there when I get there ) I wasnt even awke 5 minutes this morning an the Red Head wanted me to doi a Baby Sam check lol , kids a star an aint even filled a diaper yet :laughing9:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

ok Monday Morning here , no Sammie yet ???? does Maggie hae a doc appointment today ?????
 
Re: Wanna bet?

;D ;D

We used to call that Spanish time. :laughing9: If a party starts at 9, you get there at 10 - or around 10. :laughing9: :laughing9:

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Hey, we haven't heard anything today, have we??????????

I wonder why????????????


B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

no baby yet? maybe tonight, good luck 4-h.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Has anyone HEARD from 4-H? (today, this afternoon) Maybe at a hospital?

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

mrs.oroblanco said:
Has anyone HEARD from 4-H? (today, this afternoon) Maybe at a hospital?

B
Were here! lol

I just have been helping Maggie around here.
We went to the Dr. yesterday and she said, "If Sammie doesn't come by Wed night, then we will go in Thurs morning to start inducing labor". Looks like Friday!
We took a nice walk around the property last night to try and get things going but it just made Maggies feet swell worse!
She's not a comfortable camper!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

"just made Maggies feet smell worse"
:laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7:

Mike, you are evil, ;D

That's why we get along so well! :headbang:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I think I'll leave that smelly statement alone :laughing9:

Hmm - helping her around here - are we nesting?

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock.....


B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Brother everything you do bad now will haunt you forever TRUST me on this one lol .....damn we gotta wait till friday .........tell Maggie get on the ball here we all is waiting .lol
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Tank69 said:
Brother everything you do bad now will haunt you forever TRUST me on this one lol .....damn we gotta wait till friday .........tell Maggie get on the ball here we all is waiting .lol
Maggie says,
"Yeah rite" ! :D
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Ok, it is now March 10th, officially.

Anytime in the next 21 hours and 57 minutes. ;D

Beth
 
Re: Wanna bet?

:hello:

;D Your funny Beth!

Nothing yet other than a disgruntled wife :D
We are going in Tomorrow night to start the process.
Maggie is bummed out because she really wanted to have the baby naturally. :-[

2 more days!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Are they just going to induce labor?

If that's all they are going to do, tell her, don't worry - it will still me "natural" ;D :icon_thumleft:


Beth
 
Re: Wanna bet?

grandma Tank says 4 more days baby girl we're almost there ..............lol

you know as long as I have been a member here I dont remember a new arrival being so closely watched .

Think it's about time to take Maggie out 4x4'n Bro jiggle them 2 up a lil .

We need to find Sammie a onsey that says "my dadies detector is bigger than your daddies " lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom