What's new

Want to buy a small amount of raw gold

aldowns

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
I would like to get some raw gold for my grandkids to pan. Want to mix with some dirt and put in a package with a gold pan for a Christmas present. Seems to be safer to do it this way than take a chance on one of the sellers online.

Any help where to get some will be greatly appreciated.
 
I would like to get some raw gold for my grandkids to pan. Want to mix with some dirt and put in a package with a gold pan for a Christmas present. Seems to be safer to do it this way than take a chance on one of the sellers online.

Any help where to get some will be greatly appreciated.

I've just got to say that you are one cool grandpa! That is an excellent gift idea!!!

sincerely,
cc
 
Hook up with Kuger. He can sell you raw gold. Several of the people here have bought from him. I don't know of any that have been dissapointed. I wasn't. TTC
 
Yah! Great gift idea! Thats really sweet and creative of you!
 
Hook up with Kuger. He can sell you raw gold. Several of the people here have bought from him. I don't know of any that have been dissapointed. I wasn't. TTC


Who is Kuger and how do I contact him?
 
Not a bad idea, nor a great one either; unless they are at an age they can appreciate it. It might just be like buying a 2 year old a puzzle made for late teens. Also, are they in an area that they can pan for gold on their own :dontknow: You may be sending it to a city kid who may take it to a playground sandbox and lose it, or just be sifting for cat droppings.
 
After panning for gold in NC during a vacation.. I went to eBay and searches for Paydirt and there are several "vendors" who sell seeded dirt you are looking for.

Some say nonseeded but you never know via the internet.

Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Who is Kuger and how do I contact him?
Look through the gold forums till you come upon one of his posts. Click on it then send him a PM. TTC
 
Sounds like a man that has a reference is a good way to go about buying gold from. But if you go to the gold Prospectors you will find alot for sale
 
And there is a lot that sell it in the ..Gold Prospectors magazine... also....
 
Sounds like a man that has a reference is a good way to go about buying gold from. But if you go to the gold Prospectors you will find alot for sale
Kuger (his name is Cody) IS a prospector. And he is a very successful one! He is local (CA), one of us, and very reasonable. If you check out some of my posts of a few months ago, you will learn that some of his dirt may contains SURPRISES! TTC
 
Thanks Terry,I much appreciate it!!I seem to have lost contact with the gentleman?I was checking on the availability of getting him some small pans?
 
Really cool grandpa!! Lol. Awesome idea !
 
Thanks Terry,I much appreciate it!!I seem to have lost contact with the gentleman?I was checking on the availability of getting him some small pans?
Well Kuger, I said nothing to fluff your feathers.... just stating facts, my friend. TTC
 
You didn't lose me, no internet for the last couple of days.
 
Not a bad idea, nor a great one either; unless they are at an age they can appreciate it. It might just be like buying a 2 year old a puzzle made for late teens. Also, are they in an area that they can pan for gold on their own :dontknow: You may be sending it to a city kid who may take it to a playground sandbox and lose it, or just be sifting for cat droppings.
C'mon , Spart !
You're just pizzed because your folks gave you a puzzle in a box when you was a kid . It's your own failure that you couldn't fit all those pieces in the box to look like the picture on the front of the cornflakes box :tongue3: .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom