Want to try Dowsing?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys and Merry Christmas !

Here is a GE image from a region which exist rumors how there is a large treasure buried . The place I write about is in the middle of the picture marked with yellow circle ..
There was a small tower like an observatory made by rocks . I don't know how old was that tower but if I take in consideration some towers which are in other location not too afar , should be from Enetic era ( Venetian Empire ).
That tower was thrown down in the early of 19th century , and from its rocks they made the small church ( with the red roof in the pic ) and the surrounding fence . This church and its yard became the first cemetery of a village which is about half mile from the spot .
In the middle of 90's I ran a MD ( not a coil ) and I got some signals . There was not time to dig illegally because the farm's owner ( the white building in the pic ) was coming two times per day there and the tower's spot belongs to another owner . Also a main road run's beside the region , like you can see in the pic .
But with all this , I organized a small group of friends which were interested in such activities , and one summer day in the interval the farm's owner was absent , we dug at the right of the spot ( red dot ) where I got the signals . There at about one foot deep , we found a wall made by rectangular bricks , very heavy ( about 100 pounds each ) made by cemented gravel like caliche . These type of bricks I have seen at the ancient ( BC ) port which is about 2 miles afar .
At the diggings , there was not a single layer of bricks but two , and they were 12 . Every layer has 6 bricks , whith each brick to be two feet long , one foot high and one foot thick . We moved the up side of the two layers and have not seen any hole or hallway , and thinking how we have not the proper gear and time to dig more , we put back the bricks and cover again with dust and some weed and plants from the surrounding region .
We left that region untouched from then , and only sometimes I'm thinking about . A short time after the diggings , I asked a dowser who was good friend of mine by showing him a sketch ( then didn't exist GE images ) of the region . He was dowsing by using his golden necklace with a golden cross , moving it above the sketch . At one time the necklace stop moving and the cross was showing the tower place in that manner which he moved his hand and the necklace was anchored at an angle of 45 degrres without moving . He told me there for sure is gold and make me believe more in my discovery .
So , now I ask you to do a dowsing , everyone with his methods , to see if what I believed about that place is true .

Thank you in advance .

Rumors for buried treasure.jpg

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For treasure try this 2 spots
..small circle inside big circle its the target
..yellow mean gold

Looks one of the targets its in a barnyard

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bye bye :hello: until next year

Happy holidays !!! :icon_santa:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't really take time to figure out the locations for the things you mentioned. So, red dot might only be a site signal. Circle probably not too deep, could even be something to find with a metal detector.

Attachments

• Rumors for buried treasure.jpg
    Rumors for buried treasure.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 77

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sites with layers of ancient history in the ground, you might get all kinds of targets.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... could even be something to find with a metal detector.

Sites with layers of ancient history in the ground, you might get all kinds of targets.

Is anyone else seeing a possible rational for finds, despite unconventional means ? Eg.: Swing a detector around enough likely looking ruins and history. And ...... go figure .... you'll eventually find stuff ? Just sayin'

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's odd. I got a totally different picture. I see a trace of horse$@%! next to the barn. Also a nail in the ground but I can't tell exactly where on the property. If you got your dowsing rods from KellyCo that may be your problem.

Bakwoods

Are you a dowser ? If yes , why don't write your opinion on the gold target ?
If for you don't exist a spot , you have not any right to deride any member's opinion .
BTW , there are not horses but only sheeps .

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a man made room with gold, silver, gem stones and religious art artifacts in it.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone else seeing a possible rational for finds, despite unconventional means ? Eg.: Swing a detector around enough likely looking ruins and history. And ...... go figure .... you'll eventually find stuff ? Just sayin'
A lot depends on the person using the maps. I spent 2-3 years of a follow with one person from Greece. It started by him posting a few maps in the board here. Then he decided to go by private email for a while. The maps turned into several sites with carved stone markers, These sites he took photos all around the carved stones. He found some metal objects at marked photo spots, including one solid gold object with distance information engraved on it. It's hard to prove anything from other people, but when I find a lost test nugget at home with the rods...no metal detector used and it was too small to find visually.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is something Tom, not found with a metal detector. The archaeologist of a museum, who also is on the museum board contacted me. I did a little map dowsing for them. This is a stone slab dug by the archaeologist. On each end was a carving of a spike shape. Off the 2 ends they found 2 cyprus trees not native to the area. The land tract is a French historical site.

Attachments

• cyprustreex.jpg
    cyprustreex.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 94
  • stoneslab1x.jpg
    stoneslab1x.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 96
  • stoneslab2x.jpg
    stoneslab2x.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 95

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
... The land tract is a French historical site.

I'm just going to jump out on a limb here, and suggest that if you go to any "French historical site", and start digging holes, then ........ surprise, you're going to find odd-ball old stuff.

I mean, isn't it often said that in Rome, for example (and other ancient cities of Europe), they can't even start digging for subway tunnels, sewer lines, utilities, etc.... without bumping into old stuff. Eg.: bones, bricks, foundations, ceramics, etc....

Eh ? As I say, I'm "jumping out on a limb", and suggesting that perhaps there are other explanations at play.
'
Said in a non-badgering, friendly, intellectual pro/con way.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Eh ? As I say, I'm "jumping out on a limb", and suggesting that perhaps there are other explanations at play.

Then I would say that metal detector should not go to parks and old buildings as they are known as good places to go hunting...Art

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Then I would say that metal detector should not go to parks and old buildings as they are known as good places to go hunting...Art

Loved your answer Art. And I'm very familiar with it. I've seen it before. The wand tilts to an obvious likely spot, the dude either A) digs a bunch of holes till .... lo & behold, ... he finds metal, or B) pulls out the detector to "pinpoint", and ... lo & behold, finds metal.

But in BOTH cases: The dowser or the md'r has ALREADY gone to the "most likely place to start digging". Why then did the md'r not need a wand ? Why did they both end up at the same place ? Don't you see that the rods are doing nothing that simple intuition can't equally do ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Said in a friendly non-badgering educational pro/con friendly way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread