OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have never said that metal detectors don't work. I can read gold for five miles if there is a large amount. I can tell quickly if the target is in the black berry bushes or in the Sagebrush. I can quickly tell how deep the target is.. I have no limit on the depth except the ones I put on myself. I have no sore back when I go home and I have been away people for a whole day....Art

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Fascinating. I truly wish I didn't believe in the scientific principal. If all I needed was anecdotal information to prove a point, life would be so much easier.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Fascinating. I truly wish I didn't believe in the scientific principal. If all I needed was anecdotal information to prove a point, life would be so much easier.

Correct. Then any claim would be worthy, if "testimony" were all that were required. Eg.: Someone saw Elvis, someone got abducted by a UFO, miracle pills that cure all ills, etc.... They would all be beyond dispute.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Correct. Then any claim would be worthy, if "testimony" were all that were required. Eg.: Someone saw Elvis, someone got abducted by a UFO, miracle pills that cure all ills, etc.... They would all be beyond dispute.

One of my Dowsing people works for Procter and Gamble. He does double Blind tests for them. It, wuld only cost 1/2 million to run the test

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just going to jump out on a limb here, and suggest that if you go to any "French historical site", and start digging holes, then ........ surprise, you're going to find odd-ball old stuff.

I mean, isn't it often said that in Rome, for example (and other ancient cities of Europe), they can't even start digging for subway tunnels, sewer lines, utilities, etc.... without bumping into old stuff. Eg.: bones, bricks, foundations, ceramics, etc....

Eh ? As I say, I'm "jumping out on a limb", and suggesting that perhaps there are other explanations at play.
'
Said in a non-badgering, friendly, intellectual pro/con way.
That's why I didn't post any of the other stuff. Yes, they did find a lot of things, you can make a long list. Five stony iron meteorites, must have been a battle took place around the stone marker with amazing number of buttons found, a hole with musket balls appear to have been shot down from trees no longer there, a bunch of Indian arrowheads and spear points, coral fossils, interesting pottery pieces some like the ones found on one of the 1715 fleet sites, green glass vials of pharmacy type, other type buttons different location, axe heads very old styles, colored glass shards, also other items don't know what to call them

All I get from this is having my name on the museum displays as cofounder. Even if they find the gold coins, the most I can hope for is unwanted media attention which I'd try to avoid.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have had success for a lot of years. I still try everything I see or read. If a part of it works better than my system I put it in and use it.I used a LRL before I knew anything about Dowsing. I still use the rods that came with that LRL, I have shorted them to 14 plus inches and they are 3/32 brass..The parts to Dowsing are...Locating signal line, Locating the source by making sure you do not dig where another signal line crosses it. Knowing when you have found target, Checking the depth. I always dig into a 5 gallon paint bucket with a 1 inch screen on the top. I check each screen load for big things before I dumping it, When the bucket is full I dump it away from the signal lines and in same pile, then check it for gold. When I find the target I always check the hole. If I have found a signal in the tailing's I can go home or put a 1/8 inch screen on the bucket and put the tailing.s though it then go home or go find some running water.. Art

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys

I have a new request for you, if this is is possible.
Can you do a dowsing research on this GE image? I believe I found a treasure spot in that region.
Any opinion would be high estimated.

trmap.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cave/tunnel site? Or is this more of the sand from last image area? Do have a hit here, but nothing on the other.

trmap-red.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First hit was about center except slightly up, this might be better.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, out of time for now, but find center of map, then go up a little.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might still be something in center of red square (3 white left edge).

trmap-red-B.jpg

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Red desert

Here is a different image with the two locations you have pinpointed. To have an idea of what you are looking for, I say is for the Maximilian lost treasure.

map.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to Google that story, only read the first part of intro. Normally, I mark entrances to caves/tunnels/bunkers in white. Red squares or rectangles used to mark deeper hits usually to indicate a site. White in or close to red boxes has been most productive areas in my experience to locate mine shafts, caves, bunkers or tunnels. Also, treasure hunters dig holes so big and deep, they can show up in dowsing results at times.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't think the treasure that you are searching for is in this area. Probably just a good location to metal detect or explore around.

map-Maximilian lost treasure.jpg

Last edited:

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys, I was just reading the last few pages of this thread and there was some discussion on double-blind tests. There have actually been a lot of scientific studies on dowsing, I recently wrote an article that discussed several of them. Take a look at the article here: https://www.westcoastplacer.com/deep-dive-into-dowsing/

The results are the same in every test. There's also a good video of one of the tests available in the article. It doesn't cost 1/2 a million dollars to do a test like that.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what's going on in my dowsing thoughts. When I first started dowsing, Solar cycle 23, I didnt know power wasn't constant. I felt I could dowse most everytime i tried. I was using solid L-rods, whatever caused them to move, did it easily. When I realized the signal was not constant the cycle had ended. Not knowing that 11 year solar cycles powered my dowsing yet, i posted on tnet and a professor worked with me during a weaker cycle 24. I didnt pay any attention to the startup of cycle 24, so the startup of 25 is new. With my limited experience, I'm strongly leaning toward a belief that, just any one cme isn't sufficient to carry a lengthy dowse opportunity. What I think happens, is accumulated thru multiple cme's, energy gets stored in Earth, like a capacitor, and releases in pulses as I've written about. As we get closer to maximum, more sunspots appear, more cme's hit earth. Earth doesnt release the energy all at once. There is a maximum speed of release, but cant expelled all energy at once. At solar maximum, lots of power is coming in, being stored, and released. Solid rods and more frequent Dowsing is possible. This is my theory so far. Of course I cant run any more tests until it's on.

Last edited:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way back on here I wrote, it was like a balloon growing and popping. I believe its tied to magnetic fields, growing and snapping, followed by another. Releasing excess build up of energy. For some yet unexplained reason, they prefer a release sequence of 3. More testing has to be done to confirm. But that's what I usually see. They degrade after each snap. The first being the strongest, and the other to follow growing weaker. I've written that we basically are dowsing peak to peak. The strongest one. Stop over a line or target, your rods will open up. Relax and stay over target, feel for the signal that caused your rods to cross in the first place. Watch the pulse, learn how dowsing power affects your ability. Make changes, find treasures..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions