What's new

Wanted coin books

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I though I would ask here it see if any one has any coins books that they do not want. My daughter has been getting intested in coins and she helps me with CRH. We have started a penny collection for her and she is wanting other ones.

So I am asking if you have any coin books that you would like to get rid of I would love to have them for her.....Thanks Matt
 
Do you want a 2003 Red Book? No charge. If interested PM me your address. -MM-
 
Matt,
Will ship book out Monday.
Enjoy.
-MM-
 
ok thanks.......Matt
 
Hey Matt, I have a state quarter book and a nickel book if you want them. Please send me your address. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom