WANTED: Fisher f44 or Land Ranger Pro

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! I am a pretty new detectorist and looked into buying a better machine. If you own a new or used (must be in good condition) Fisher f44 or Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro that you want to sell let me know your price and then we'll go from there.
NOTE: seller must not live in the U.S. because then I'd have to worry about the exchange rate, duty fee blah blah blah. I know most of you are from the U.s. but it's worth a shot.

Upvote 0

knighthunter

Dec 21, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba (Unicity)
Welcome. I too am from Winnipeg but an a brand new metal detectorist. I recently bought a Garrett Ace 250 as my detector and a Garrett pro-pointer but have not been out yet. That's going to change real soon. A couple of weeks ago, I was in Cabela's and saw they sell Bounty Hunter's. I never paid attention to what model's they on the shelves but saw 4 or 5 different one's. I also know a lady that detects with a Fisher F44, I'll message her and ask where she bought it. She posted that she bought it at carryallcanada.ca they offer free shipping.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! I just bought me a brand new land ranger pro and it's comin' in the mail. Thanks though! Have you hunted yet? Is this your first year in the hobby? What kind of hunting are you doing? (Beach, coin/jewelry, relic...)

knighthunter

Dec 21, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba (Unicity)
I havn't been out at all yet. Will be checking out some tot lots nearby plus I know of a couple of base ball fields with bleacher's to check out. Later on this summer I will be going up to my home town to hopefully check out the locations of where there was 1/2 dozen 1 room school houses. Also a couple of cache's to hunt for.

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Make sure to check the swings. If at an old park with no wood chip or pepple box around the structures, serch 4-5 ft. from the legs of the swing set... I found 2 silver rings that way. They fling out of their pockets. Also check under large trees... I found a cache of pennies (modern), a silver dime, a silver brooch, and about $10 in clad from one tree!!! Another good spot at tot lots is around the box in the grassy areas. I found a 1919 silver dime and clad around there. You might know all this already but I thought I'd give my hints anyway. Another thing... LEAVE STUFF FOR ME TO FIND... THAT'S A MUST!!! ��J.K.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread