Wanted: FREE BIG SCREEN HDTV....B4 Super Bowl too!

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
I have a 36" lcd and a 46" plasma?.....Football sure looks good in hd...and basketball.!
should give away,dont watch...to much beep beep..O yeah did I tell you I got a 10*12 sef..coil....I need to wrap it around my head , so I Quit buying stuff!!!!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I just gave away my last one. I do have these heavy things that look like coins and are gold in color though. Nobody asked for those, guess I'll just toss em. :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
Corben

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
DigginThePast said:
Sorry, I just gave away my last one. I do have these heavy things that look like coins and are gold in color though. Nobody asked for those, guess I'll just toss em. :icon_jokercolor:

I believe the government would like you to turn those in....for federal reserve notes!

Now come on guys.......my drug and booze habit keeps my money tied up. Super bowl Sunday is just a few days away and I have a lot of money riding on the game.
Mascard! I know you're gonna hawk that TV for another detector on your way to dilivering it here! It just occured to me that you don't own a Garrett yet! Thanks anyway

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, won't hurt, but have fun on that one :tard: I don't even have a modern TV. Maybe someone will lease it to you for some metal detecting spots :D

OP
OP
Corben

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
RonS-In-Marysville said:
Yeah, won't hurt, but have fun on that one :tard: I don't even have a modern TV. Maybe someone will lease it to you for some metal detecting spots :D
Yeah! Like I have any good spots. Shoot! 5 years ago I could go anywhere and at least dig up a couple of bucks worth in clad. A ring every now and then. But now the pickings are real thin. Was even thinking about getting into a new hobby but I can't now cause I finally have a years subscription of WET that I got for a Christmas gift.
I think I just have to bite the bullet and learn to ask folks if it's okay to hunt on their property.
So Ron is that Marysville Calf?

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Sorry, I am NOT giving up my big 61 inch HDTV that I got for FREE to anyone!

By the way, did I say I got it for FREE?

We got it for free because my hubby works and his employer does a point program with the shock/strut company they deal with. Once you earn over so many points you can order items out of a catalog.

See, you can get stuff for free, you just have to work for it.

Sue

OP
OP
Corben

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
well here it is Super Bowl Sunday and no big screen HD television!! >:(
I just can't believe how selfish some people are! Fine! I just wont
watch the game!!

Ya'd think I was asking for a free metal detector or something! >:(

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
You could always go to circuit city?......opps...they are out of bussiness!
I got it you could tape it ,till big screen hd's are super cheap!!!!........HE HE HE HE EE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions