What's new

War Merit Cross,1st Class

Erdspiegel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
285
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
Found at the dump's surface by eyes only. :o
Sometimes good things come up without digging.

Regards, Sven
 

Attachments

  • KVK.webp
    KVK.webp
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,426
  • DSCN01580003.webp
    DSCN01580003.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 827
  • DSCN01590004.webp
    DSCN01590004.webp
    96 KB · Views: 827
  • DSCN01740011.webp
    DSCN01740011.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 777
  • DSCN01760013.webp
    DSCN01760013.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 825
You did it again Sven! You have truly the best dumps.... :hello2: Very nice!
 
Wow!

Cool find for sure! :thumbsup:

Just goes to show that treasure hunting really is a state of mind!

Good job! :headbang:


Sky Pilot
 
:hello:
Yesterday I picked up a 'Good Luck' mushroom at the same place,made of red glass.
5 minutes later,I faced a cavalry horse down in the dirt.Imperial germany,made of lead.Perhaps I will find the rider some day there. ::)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN02480003.webp
    DSCN02480003.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 813
  • DSCN02470002.webp
    DSCN02470002.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 795
:hello: Erdspeigle, you have the eyes of an eagle! :notworthy:

I really enjoy the posts you make, please keep posting! :headbang:

Cool mushroom and cavalry horse too! I am amazed at the years they have been in the ground yet remain intact!


Sky Pilot
 
The horse looks like an arab to me. A little uncommon. Maybe from a special series... Get the other ones!
Its a pity that You cant use the detector in these dumps. Would make it more simple.
 
Westfront said:
Its a pity that You cant use the detector in these dumps. Would make it more simple.


MDing is possible,use a small coil.
I'm very experianced in detecting dumps,but it is better to search a greater area by eyes after rain = more finds.
Instead of detecting a smaller place for hours,I spent time rather by bottle digging. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN96190018.webp
    DSCN96190018.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 776
Very nice find! :icon_thumleft:
 
Are these dumps like a city garbage dump or debris from bombed out citys?
 
I could only dream about great places to detect like this.. Nice finds :notworthy:
 
Wow, I have found something similar to that but my piece has swords crossed thru the center.
Very nice!
HH! OJD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom