What's new

Warranted Superior Button!!

maceman66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
305
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button last night at an old 1850's house, does anybody have any info?? I think it may be pewter but i'm not sure!! I found the nickle as well but added it for size. Thanks, Mace
 

Attachments

  • buttonfront.webp
    buttonfront.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,240
  • buttonback.webp
    buttonback.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 727
Hand Saw Nut, nice to find them~~

Don
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks guys!! I was wondering about the square back but i didnt know!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • patents saw screw.webp
    patents saw screw.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,067
  • patents saw screw.webp
    patents saw screw.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 572
Upvote 0
That is a great ID guys,I also learned something on this post.
Congrats on a neat find.

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom