What's new

Warren county maps??

gobblesandgrunts

Full Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
115
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for old maps of warren county. Have a few places to dig, curious as to what used to be there before I dig
 
I've used this site for years to download aerial maps from as far back as 1949. Hint: For the Data Set, choose Aerial Imagery and click "Aerial Photo Single Frames". Aerial Photo Mosaics used to have photos but they were sold and removed. Eventually the older Single Frames will likely be sold so download whatever you think you will possibly want.

https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/
 
I've used this site for years to download aerial maps from as far back as 1949. Hint: For the Data Set, choose Aerial Imagery and click "Aerial Photo Single Frames". Aerial Photo Mosaics used to have photos but they were sold and removed. Eventually the older Single Frames will likely be sold so download whatever you think you will possibly want.

https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/
Thanks danloop!
 
I Don't Know for Sure if Warren is Included On any of the Above but Good Luck !
 
Lots of Civil War discussion about McMinnville available but no maps that I have found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom