What's new

Was feeling a bit moody today.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,413
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2015 (494).webp

Problem solved. ;)

2015 (495).webp
2015 (496).webp
2015 (497).webp
2015 (498).webp2015 (499).webp

Yep, kinda thinkin' I'm ok now. :)

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (16).webp
 
Upvote 10
That's a lot of recoveries with a doozy or two mixed in.
Two mood rings too...
A similar one I recovered said Angel on two sides but does not want to show well now.

Blingie and fishy are alright with your hunt today ! That pressure to produce for them,wheew.:laughing7:
Congrats on your goodies.
 
:hello2: Nice variety - cool finds! :hello2: I resisted going out in heat this afternoon, promising self I'll hit beach in our wonderful morning cool instead. Since I love to watch the sun rise, I'll be there soon after whether it's a toasted zincoln day or full of good surprises! The Labor Day weekend crowd gotta lose something, lol. :laughing7: Andi
 
Pretty neat finding matching rings. If all those coins were a presidential dollar, you would have had a really nice payday!
 
Nice variety of stuff.
 
That's a lot of recoveries with a doozy or two mixed in.
Two mood rings too...
A similar one I recovered said Angel on two sides but does not want to show well now.

Blingie and fishy are alright with your hunt today ! That pressure to produce for them,wheew.:laughing7:
Congrats on your goodies.

Yeah, those two can sure be a headache. Tough sleeping in the car. ;)

Thanks!
 
Pretty neat finding matching rings. If all those coins were a presidential dollar, you would have had a really nice payday!

Yeah, funny thing is I found those two rings about 20 feet apart. :)

I don't recognize the lil medal, anyone?

UPDATE: I found the answer, not unlike the medal. ;)

In the angles of the cross, the letters C S P B
stand for Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti:
The cross of our holy father Benedict.

Above the cross is the word pax (peace), that has been a Benedictine motto for centuries.

Around the margin of the back of the medal,

the letters
V R S N S M V - S M Q L I V B
are the initial letters of a Latin prayer of exorcism against Satan
 
Last edited:
My first wife had a mood ring. When she was happy it would turn pink. When she was angry it would leave a welt on my forehead.
 
Nice pile of goodies
 
Whadi,

Where would we be without "mood rings?" They fill that little hole in our heart on those days when we are out hitting a school or park hard, hoping, wishing, praying for gold and silver. The mood rings know our pain, and pop out of the plug just to help get us through the day when we are going through the precious metal drought...

Congrats on the cool St. Benedict medallion too! Sub 8-)
 
BLINGIE GOT A EYE ON SOME SERIOUS BLING AND FISHY GOT A NEW RIDE PIMPED OUT TO THE MAX . NEAT RINGS...
 
Nice finds there Amigo! Guess that one's going in the "Blingie" bank! Fishy sure does love his rides! He would look real good in the one I found last week! Using the 1909 calendar again...that maybe the problem. Lol!

I got out Sunday to 2 tot lots while the weather was not too hot, found a 1923 Merc in a grassy field heading to the truck. Didn't get to post it. I'm having T Net withdrawal....
 
Nice finds there Amigo! Guess that one's going in the "Blingie" bank! Fishy sure does love his rides! He would look real good in the one I found last week! Using the 1909 calendar again...that maybe the problem. Lol!

I got out Sunday to 2 tot lots while the weather was not too hot, found a 1923 Merc in a grassy field heading to the truck. Didn't get to post it. I'm having T Net withdrawal....

Well! Posted or not, congratulations on finding a silver!! I know how few and far between they can be. Good for you!
As far as withdrawal? Just keep swinging, it'll fill in the time until you're back to normal postings.

Thanks!
 
Thank you!
Ya, watch me find something really nice....then can't find a free zone to post it from...at that point I'm sending you a mental picture of it, hopefully you can figure out a way to post it for me...not sure how that works.
 
Thank you!
Ya, watch me find something really nice....then can't find a free zone to post it from...at that point I'm sending you a mental picture of it, hopefully you can figure out a way to post it for me...not sure how that works.

Really not complicated. If you find something nice, it won't matter one iota, if you post it the same day you found it or a month later! Just post it when you can and want. Don't fret about "Today's " finds....doesn't matter. You POSTED it on "today". :)
 
Lol! Words to live by!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom