What's new

Was it a good day or a bad day. Im still trying to decide........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Was it a good day or a bad day. I'm still trying to decide........

Had the day off so I did some "go to a bunch of banks and see what they got" day.
First bank I went to had 8 single halves. Found a 1966 40%er there. Next bank had 7 singles with nothing. Next bank 25 rolls, 3-40%ers. Next bank 40 rolls, 2-40%ers. Next bank 14 singles, 1-40%er. Next bank 42 rolls, NOTHING!!! And that was only part of it....

That last bank I went to today had the 42 rolls. She brought them out, put them in my bag and I went home. Dumped the bag and all the rolls were marked with a stripe and I knew then they were dumps. Roll after roll was either all Centenials or all 73's or 90 somethings all this or that. What a waste....ehehee

The only thing that really got me today was one bank I went to had a bunch of machine and some hand rolled. Three of the hand rolled were short one. 19 in each and each roll was the same wrap. I think it was done on purpose. So that cost me $1.50 just to get them and there were nothing to keep in the short ones...

So it ended up I went though $1084.50 today and found Seven 40%ers. What the heck. I had nothing else to do........ehehehe..........
 
Upvote 0
Re: Was it a good day or a bad day. I'm still trying to decide........

Thats about the same as I made out the last time I went bank to bank. I have no trouble finding halves, just silver.
 
Re: Was it a good day or a bad day. I'm still trying to decide........

That is 7 more than you had that morning, plus the value of those more than makes up for the three you got shorted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom