Was it bigfoot? or aliens?

That dang orderly came in to give me my meds and saw Llimitool in the batroom, on the commode from eating that lunch with the laxative in it and blamed me!! I told him that it wasn't my fault and that I couldn't help it if most of my friends are full of crap! To my surprise, the doctor then came into my room, Dr. Weirdthoughts, or "old Dr. WT" as we call him. Because of Limitool's activities on the commode, we all also had to move to another room rather quickly in order to survive! I was asked NEVER to have another friend come visit me too, either!

Old Dr. WT then started reading this entire thread and almost immediately agreed with me that Nitric and bigfoot1 couldn't possibly be taken seriously and stated that he too felt it was most likely someone crossing dimensions because he too had heard about the food shortage in the other dimension from a visitor he had personally spoken with. After fully realizing how sane I was and how damn nuts the rest of you folks were, I was immediately discharged.

Old Dr. WT is now awaiting the arrivals of bigfoot1 and Nitric for an evaluation of their thoughts and has ordered a "special type cork" for Limitool. I have no idea where the Dr. wants Limitool to put that cork though! LMBO!

I got your cork partner.....

Geez.....DOS as a kid.....when I was a kid TV screens were round. And here's proof of bigfoot:
DSC08917.JPG

"Geez.....DOS as a kid.....when I was a kid TV screens were round.

Check your pulse. QUESTION: If camera lens are round... why are the pictures they produce square?

Too funny! When I was younger, I actually took a few cameras apart to figure this out! lmao

And you question why good old Dr WT would say you should be committed for an examination!!??? LMBO!!

Oh, and Limitool, the commode blew apart and the paint pealed off the walls! Nuff said!! Old Dr WT was right again with his "cork theory"!!

Face it, Dr WT is a pure genius and has never recieved the recognition he rightfully deserves. Those false allegations that prompted that investigation will all be proven completely false as soon as he returns from that other dimension and can give a statement. His exact return date is unknown at this time however since no one can actually say for sure how much of that "good stuff" he smoked. He told me though that he was taking a bathing suit with him!!

The basic question itself could be in error-

Is is Bigfoot or Aliens?

Who is to say that Bigfoot is not an actual Alien?

That answers sooooo many questions...

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 12.36.08 PM.png

Yes, after studying all the parts, the iris, the window,film, and the optics of the lens ! I came to the conclusion...It's because picture frames are square! Duhh

BULL****.... You just gave up!!!! Come on Nitric... dig deeper. All frames are square unless you take a square picture and cut it round to fit a round frame...???? Come on lets figure this out together. Maybe Bigfoot1 knows... HE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! He smells a little... but damn if he isn't smart.

G.I.B. might know too! I hear he's been taking pics of Walmart models! Or Walmart gone wild films!

I know.... G.I.B. help ME PLEASE... I'm getting hell because I commented on your Wal-Mart photos in humor.... NOT!!!! Don't worry... because I'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still think Bigfoot1 stinks but I like him a lot and were going camping this coming weekend. I'm bringing an updated laptop also "dude".

ok I'll help out...just this once...pictures are square so that they have a corner to put the date on...we are not aliens,natives is more like it..you cant tell where we camp but its easy to tell where you all have....yes I shave...only when the chainsaw is running.

ok...as you were
cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back