What's new

WASHINGTON AND JACKSON PARK FINDS!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WENT TO WASHINGTON AND ONLY FOUND A 1942S WAR NICKEL AND 6 WHEATS. JACKSON PARK FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF , 4 WHEATS AND A REAL NICE 1900 IH . NO SILVER
 

Attachments

  • P1020818.webp
    P1020818.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 186
  • P1020820.webp
    P1020820.webp
    4 KB · Views: 193
at least you got some keepers...
I thought that that might be you in that car waiting it out....I should have pulled up to you to find out for sure...
Yep that was me with the nice decal on the back window.
 
Hey Mike, I would count the nickel as silver! And that Indian is sweet. My best is a 1900 also. :thumbsup:
 
Good hunting Mike!
 
Mike, very sharp indian :thumbsup:

Interestingly, I just found a '42-S war nick last week. . .
 
Guess it payed to wait out the rain!! Thanks for letting me join you. All clad for me unfortunately.

jim
 
N I C E Looking Indian 007......Congrats
 
Congrats, Mike!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a great Indian!

You find some great stuff! Any chances of posting larger pics so I can really feel the envy?
 
Great finds!!! :thumbsup:
 
heres a better picture i hope!
 

Attachments

  • P1020832.webp
    P1020832.webp
    29 KB · Views: 139
Beautiful coin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom