What's new

wat kind of ring did i find

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found in an old area :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • z 054.webp
    z 054.webp
    39 KB · Views: 537
  • z 055.webp
    z 055.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 542
  • z 056.webp
    z 056.webp
    308.8 KB · Views: 563
Holy cow, what the heck did you find anyway, that is a cool ring, I have never seen anything like it before! While I'm here, how are you and the warden? Hope your getting better from your accident, your in my thoughts and prayers! Red :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Chug And Red said:
Holy cow, what the heck did you find anyway, that is a cool ring, I have never seen anything like it before! While I'm here, how are you and the warden? Hope your getting better from your accident, your in my thoughts and prayers! Red :hello:
doin fine and yes da warden is ok but her sister is here frum oreganian keystone light is her choice.Its ok i stilll love her. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Any tiny markings on the inside?
 
Upvote 0
Hey AA, hopefully you're feeling better! :thumbsup: Your ring reminds me of the Byzantine rings made of bronze. I really don't like to make a judgment call on jewelry without seeing it in person, but it does have those characteristics. Really neat find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Any tiny markings on the inside?
no markings that i can see
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Hey AA, hopefully you're feeling better! :thumbsup: Your ring reminds me of the Byzantine rings made of bronze. I really don't like to make a judgment call on jewelry without seeing it in person, but it does have those characteristics. Really neat find, Breezie
hmmm interesting
 
Upvote 0
Very cool ring!What else did ya find?This the Early Spanish Farm?
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
Very cool ring!What else did ya find?This the Early Spanish Farm?
no the farm had to many burn piles and junk was everywhere.I found this where an old dairy use to be. It was near an old creek near my home.
 
Upvote 0
I happened to run across this while looking for maps. Found at a trading post I believe and thought to be 1 cufflink or part of a shoe buckle. Paste gem attached,,looks like the same outline.
 

Attachments

  • ring (300x270).webp
    ring (300x270).webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom