What's new

Watch where you walk

Guess I got 4 dummies and 1 smart one.... 5 dummies if you count me! :laughing7:

I pee in the yard... everywhere.
 
I love to pet the nice kitty but I don't want to own one just because of the cat box. I'll take my 3 dogs every time!
 
Lol dogs and their poop slaves. At least cats shat in a box.
I also have a cat i like cats better than dogs less work . And if i want to go a way for a week or 2 all i have to do is put out more litter and water and food .. And when i get home all is well . cats are good to leave alone with no worry.
 
I have no dogs because I am too lazy to walk them outside. My cat, Tippy, my true love, enjoy going outside and urine, but come inside to take a poop in her litter box. My homemaker clean the box. No problem.
 
I also have a cat i like cats better than dogs less work . And if i want to go a way for a week or 2 all i have to do is put out more litter and water and food .. And when i get home all is well . cats are good to leave alone with no worry.

Yep, probably works for cats. But if I left my 5 dogs in the house for a week or 2 (food / water be damned) it wouldn't be fit for man or beast. Then again... I've never tried it... :dontknow:

But when I pee in the yard the dogs don't seem to care at all. In fact whatever tree I chose they just join on in... it's a peeing love feast!
 
I guess I don't get the dog poop cleaning up thing...? What am I missing? Is this a city thing or a personal thing picking up dog poop? Who the hell cares or looks for dog poop to pick up?

Limitool!! I agree completely! Until I lived in the city. My back yard was maybe 15 by 30(I really don't even think it was that big to be honest). Even with one dog, 90 degree summer heat? and it starts to smell real bad!! And if the neighbors don't clean up there's? That's all you smell outside. I had neighbors behind me and both sides of me that had dogs and our dog, with fences in every direction. The neighbors dog fence was about 4ft or less from the one side of my house. Two swipes with a push mower and the side yard was mowed.:laughing7: A small narrow about 8ft wide drive on the other side with a neighbor lady talking to me out her window while she's doing dishes when I was working on something in the drive. At night? all you hear are dogs and people yelling. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! That was almost like what I would think of as prison!!

Yes, out in the country it is much easier and who cares!! I couldn't even open my basement windows at that last place because no one cleaned up after their dogs and it smelled so bad mid summer. Not to mention neighbors cats peeing in my jeeps if I left the doors off or the tops down for a day.They destroyed the interior of one of them. I had it tarped for winter and had no idea it was a cat house until spring. The whole interior went in a dumpster and I still couldn't get the smell out!!!!

Ok, off the rant of people and their animals, not taking care of them or their messes in the city....:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Around here it's watch for cowpies or snakes, or bobcats or mountain lions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom