Watch where you walk

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He didn't have a bag to pick it up with? That behavior does not fly in my neighborhood. Once when I was outside my house 2 girls were walking their dog and it crapped in my neighbors yard. I asked them to pick it up and they said they didn't have a bag. I quickly produced one and they picked it up. I have a friend who made they guy whose dog crapped in his yard to pick it up with his hands, he didn't even offer him a bag. The guy picked it up, and probably would have left with a broken nose if he didn't.

Went out yesterday at a park small change then i smelled something. A man was walking close to me with his dog told me he was sorry. I looked down and said " Aw crap " Brand new shoes and the wife was mad. You might say im in the dog house. :sadsmiley:

Why would the wife be mad if they weren't her shoes????

Because she pay for them. Shame on her husband for not watching who is pooping on his new shoes.

Glad it was not a snake!

my wifes bite is worse than a snake

For God's sake guys... don't walk across my front, side or back yard. I have 5 dogs! And I'll be damned if I'm picking it up for anybody. What's up with some dog poop? If that's anybody's biggest worry they have a GREAT LIFE!

I don't pick up my own poop, let alone an animals

I am thankful when i can poop. My dog??? he poops a ton and it is cleaned up in the yard and out on walks. Courtesy and a responsibility. My four legged companion deserves to drop in a nice environment and is picky about it.

My boss fired a guy about 5 years ago.....caught him dropping a turd in the back lot, behind a truck. Classic.:laughing7:

I imagine he treats his wife well. "No time to poop honey. I'll just do it as I walk downstairs. You're going to vacuum anyway, right?"

I scoop a huge amount from my larger type dogs. I have often wondered if I weighed the food I feed them, would the poop equal out? I know probably a dog can't poop more than they eat but allowing for water weight it seems about equal about the same.

I guess I don't get the dog poop cleaning up thing...? What am I missing? Is this a city thing or a personal thing picking up dog poop? Who the hell cares or looks for dog poop to pick up?

For God's sake guys... don't walk across my front, side or back yard. I have 5 dogs! And I'll be damned if I'm picking it up for anybody. What's up with some dog poop? If that's anybody's biggest worry they have a GREAT LIFE!

Let it pile up on your own yard, who cares. But If you walk your dog at a park or anywhere other than on your own property, you ought to be cleaning up their poop. You go for a walk, you take a bag with and pick up after your dog. Basic, responsible and respectful dog ownership. Maybe it is a city thing but I don't want to be picking up or stepping in dog poop in my yard when I don't have a dog, nor do I want kids playing in parked covered with feces.

Last edited:
Guess I better stay here in the woods with my 5 dogs!
Yes i live in the woods also and i never worry about were my dog goes. Never have to walk her. When she has to go she lets me know i let her out when she is done she comes back to the door and i let her in and i never have to go out with her either unless i want to go out...And she never goes in the yard always goes into the woods i guess i got a smart dog ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back