water detector recommendations ?

Tesoros Tiger Shark is a great fresh water machine, and is fully submersible. It's great at finding silver and gold, and is light enough to use for land or shoreline hunting.

Hi Jon. I've owned a tesoro sand shark for 8 years Its a great fresh and salt water detector. I have found gold and silver rings in Florida and north Carolina and in Indiana. I would recommend it. I like the 8 inch coil better. It seems to pick up the smaller gold pendants and necklaces.. good luck...

The Sand shark, being a PI doesn't have discrimination, so you'll have to dig everything. The Tiger Shark does have discrimination, so it is more suited to trashy areas where you sometimes may want to discriminate out iron, or use the discrimination to check what your target is likely to be.

On a WET SALTWATER beach, the Sand Shark cannot be touched! It is simply THE best Pulse Induction machine on the market under $1,100.00 In FRESHWATER or on DRY sand, then go with the Tiger Shark or AT Pro.

I agree.
I do have to say after using an AT pro for a while now here on the Florida coast..it's a great all around machine and if I had to own only one detector for hunting every kind of site here I would go with the AT pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back