What's new

Water Proof, Cold Proof, Snow Proof....AT Pro Gets The Loot Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Water Proof, Cold Proof, Snow Proof....AT Pro Gets The Loot Today

It got up to a balmy -10C today so I had to get out for a couple of hours late this afternoon. I headed to a large snow hill, just bustling with snow rats going down the hill on their new boards, toboggans and carpets. And they also lost a few coins too. :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • COLD.webp
    COLD.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 388
Re: Water Proof, Cold Proof, Snow Proof....AT Pro Gets The Loot Today

Way to Go John........I remember when it was fun for me to detect snow hills, now I am afraid to slip and fall. I know some punk will use my body for a jump ramp for his board. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom