Water was great

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
The water was great this morning but it started getting crowded early with people celebrating the holiday. Can't wait for tomorrow and I hope they drop a bundle but meanwhile ..... I only found $1.11 in clad, two hoop earrings. One is gold colored and one is silver colored but both are cheapo's. A Bic lighter, a metal button, a nail, a screw some wire pieces and an I don't know. It amazes me at all the sharp things found in the sand. If people saw the things we pick up I bet they would think twice about going barefooted! All in all not bad for an early morning hunt that didn't last long. I'll take it!

Junknmoney052508.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barefooted, ah yes......... I heard about toe rings with diamonds, but am waiting on my first one. Either way I just enjoy the sand.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if ya both find toe rings, I hope you find gold ones..they are rare and would certainly be a dang good find..

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt Mumszie. Does that bic lighter work? I've got 2 plastic cups full of them. For a while there, I was finding 1 every hunt. I almost felt like something was wrong if I didn't find 1 while hunting. :D I agree, I don't know how people can walk barefoot on the sand. Not only due to all the metal and glass, but that sand can get pretty hot! Although if they didn't, we wouldn't get to find those toe rings. I haven't found many, but I have found 1 gold one. :icon_pirat:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds, did you walk the water or the towel line? I'm getting tuned up for tomorrow. Today I'm detecting in my pool so I can get a hang of locating, my wife won't let me dig though :icon_jokercolor:

findit

Jul 1, 2007
nice finds mumszie. spring hill area here looking to start detecting in the water. i guess you have this area hunted out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions