What's new

way TOO many bicentennials out there!!!!!!!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when I did my 3 weekly boxes of halves I put all the bicentennials in one pile, out of 3 boxes I had over 1000 of them buggers, that is crazy!

Anyhow I dumped that 1000 bicentennials at one place, hope nobody gets a whole box of them :tard:
 
Upvote 0
after I dumped I thought wow if someone gets a whole box of these................they are not gonna be happy
 
That would've made for a GREAT skunk trap...

1000 halves in CWI rolls and a CWI box to boot, a great April Fools joke. I'll have to remember that for next year!
 
Somebody around here must have done the same thing, two monthes ago I got a box that was almost all '76 (95% at least), goes with the territory- you buys your boxes and takes your chances. HH Mark
 
Dump them bicents on Epay! I'm not kidding, the idiots will pay and you will profit!
Also, a local gent here is offering "silver dollars" (clad Ikes) for $5 ea, and has buyers.
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Dump them bicents on Epay! I'm not kidding, the idiots will pay and you will profit!
Also, a local gent here is offering "silver dollars" (clad Ikes) for $5 ea, and has buyers.
huh? I have never seen em sell on ebay!?
 
still more...and they have bids....cant believe people will pay for these :D :D
e bay item # 230333973192
even some of those gold plated ones have bids...unbelievable
 
......and still no reverse cud error! Whats up with that? ???

You'll get one eventually!
 
# 230333973192 read his description, what a joke!!!!

These Coins Were Taken Out Of Circulation By Me. They Are Getting To Be Harder To Find. I Don't Find Many At My Bank Any Longer.

I Believe They Are Being Hoarded Each Day By Collectors.

They Will Become Very Hard To Find One Day.
 
Goes4ever said:
# 230333973192 read his description, what a joke!!!!

These Coins Were Taken Out Of Circulation By Me. They Are Getting To Be Harder To Find. I Don't Find Many At My Bank Any Longer.

I Believe They Are Being Hoarded Each Day By Collectors.

They Will Become Very Hard To Find One Day.



LMao , what ajoke I saw that on that auction earlier this p.m. ..hahhhahaa hard to find more like hard not to find , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom