What's new

We almost went to another area!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the HAPPY duo that cleaned my clock! Mr. H. with his beauty. Next! Cliff with his loot. Thought these charms were going tobe good. The loot, 2 titaiums & 1 stainless & coins & alot of cans. There were evidence of others hunting here befor today, yet, there was plenty to go around. Go Figure! Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • duo.webp
    duo.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 186
  • h.webp
    h.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 189
  • cliff.webp
    cliff.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 205
  • charm.webp
    charm.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 201
  • loot2.webp
    loot2.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
You guys are on a roll , wanna thank you all for the advice on those weight belt suspenders, I love em. I seen a shell necklace on the bottom just like that waiting for the day I spot the yellow on the floor before my coil reach's it, now I just gotta be able to hold my breath a little longer, I fan the bottom with my feetbefore I go down but sometimes one wrong move and my leg cramps learning my limits and havin a blast H.H. Capt !
 
Nice pictures.. looks like a good time out there!
 
OK Captain! What kind of dance do you call that? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :laughing7: You have to hold your breath a little longer a littla at a time. You'll get the hang of it.
 
Nice pics of a great day with friends.... Thanks for the pics Joe, I'll have to get something better than the GoPro, to hard figuring out how to work videos!
Still bummed those rings of yours weren't gold!
Cliff
 
It was Great to be out there hunting with you and Cliff, Sorry i clocked you Maybe the next time you'll get the big one, it sure was nice, and nice that you found something, we'll have do it again, Like your pictures they came out nice. HH
 
Looks like fun times! :) Congrats on all the finds!!!
 
You all made off with a good haul. Congratulations.
 
Great hunt for all you guys? I'm gonna get me one of them snorkels and masks.
 
You guys look like pros! Wish I had a posse to hunt with. Very cool
 
The St. Pete Shuffle !
 
Great going. I really envy your calm water....and it's warm too!
:occasion14:
 
Mr. SonnyFL, when you headed back my way? It's good to see you post up here still. Tell Ben I said Hi when you see him.
 
Holy Crap! Your still kicken! I wondered if you've been getting my emails? I'll try again.
 
Great Pic's guys, enjoy seeing faces.....Harold you old Pirate!!
 
You guys do look like you have a great time together and do very well!

Another bonus for a hobby that I enjoy! Looking forward to retirement myself to enjoy detecting more!

I just spent July 12th - July 18th in Lauderdale by the Sea and watched the rain and storms roll in one right after another!! Six days Straight! I will not come this time of year again, worst family vacation yet!
Pulled my back also on the last day trying to lift a full scoop of sand in the surf!
 
Nice finds Sonny!! Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom