WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Is anybody on the team actually from Philly?

By the way, I really like youse guys cheese steak sandwiches.

T

The.Boomer

Congrats Phillies, long hard fought battle you deserve the win. :thumbsup:

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
the Phils are losers no more! if you had told me two months ago they would win the world series i would have laughed at you. well........im happy to say they proved me wrong. i take back everything i said about Charlie Manual! :wink: he really does know what hes doing!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woulda loved to of been in philly last nite.. I watched that game and was a hooting n hollering to the point I woke up my hubby.. man what a game... WOHOOOOOOOOOO PHILLIES

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Glad I wasn't. The crowds were insane. I was in West Philly today and am back again tomorrow. Luckily the St. Joe's kids don't riot like the Villanova kids. They did the same thing when they won the NCAA tourney. I was there for that one...

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
hollowpointred said:
the Phils are losers no more! if you had told me two months ago they would win the world series i would have laughed at you. well........im happy to say they proved me wrong. i take back everything i said about Charlie Manual! :wink: he really does know what hes doing!

And TJ I think that statue on the Comcast building will be there for the next championship to come!! smart move...no more curse.

Yea Phillies!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions