imafishingnutt
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2007
- Messages
- 1,675
- Reaction score
- 35
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Superior Nebraska
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm planning on making venison terriaki (
spelling) if I can find my recipe and the spices that Civil has hidden from me
, LOL. When are we mailing?
It got a little congested in the kitchen this morning. Had very little soy sauce, so could only make a half batch of Teriyaki....
I am trying a new jerky, took a little of this and that and came up with a new one..it's a hot one....hope it works...now I just have to watch the fridge to make sure Civil isn't sabotaging anything, gonna be a long evening...LOL....wait....I hear the fridge opening
.....gotta run.
civilman1 said:.....Gotta Run![]()
LMAO....Remember, God don't like ugly! Gee I think I need to go check on the jerky, who knows what ingredients may find their way into YOUR marinade, I think you better run ..... 

civilman1 said:It's "right" not "write"......![]()

Everything is right on schedule.....They will be ready for the weekend.TreasureTales said:Dear MiniMe and Civilman1 - please try to get along long enough to finish the jerky. My taste buds are patiently waiting.
You two are a real hoot.
Made ya think didn't I. Nope no poison TT, just maybe a little pepper here
, a little vinegar there
, some hot sauce might work
......Civil is definitely getting his exercise tonight running up and down those stairs....LOL