What's new

We Got Old and We Got Soaked!!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony and I got out to a couple old sites that we haven't hunted in years. The day started out sweltering and we were drenched in sweat but by the end of the day we got caught in a refreshing downpour! Soaked to the bone but got a couple targets to make it worth while. We left the field when the lightning started. I enjoy detecting but not enough to risk electrocution.

Targets are a Geo III, Geo II, a 1650s Liard and what I consider my find of the day, cool horse tack! Fun day!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440358544.298626.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440358663.155939.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440358774.288670.webp
 
Upvote 16
My 3 Sunray probes say hello from the grave. :laughing7:
 
My 3 Sunray probes say hello from the grave. :laughing7:

I got a new Makro pinpointer that is waterproof, I was swinging the ATPro and I was wearing my Seiko diver...the only thing not waterproof was me!
 
I got a new Makro pinpointer that is waterproof, I was swinging the ATPro and I was wearing my Seiko diver...the only thing not waterproof was me!


Not water proof... but my Explorer, profind, G-shock, and Galaxy S5 can take all I throw at them! The Sunray probes... not so much!
 
Last edited:
Nice old finds and a free shower! Congrats !

You're not water proof! You're water impervious! Otherwise you would have melted by now and gone down the drain!
Lighting poof you are NOT!
 
I don't do that in Florida... lol

Stand in an open field in the rain with a detector here and your liable to be dead with a white hot bang.
 
My 3 Sunray probes say hello from the grave. :laughing7:

Great probe....nothing else like it!! I won't go over to the 3030 because of no SunRay probe. I got one in the grave and another one on the way. Great idea, but wish it was a bit more robust! Every machine should have one built-in.......I feel like I'm hunting blind without the SunRay probe. The handhelds are no match for it.
 
I don't do that in Florida... lol

Stand in an open field in the rain with a detector here and your liable to be dead with a white hot bang.

just carry a heavy insurance policy and make someones day!!
 
Now that's a nice handful of recoveries!
 
Little rain just helps the targets sound out :icon_thumright:
 
I don't do that in Florida... lol

Stand in an open field in the rain with a detector here and your liable to be dead with a white hot bang.

Just think of it as a free battery recharge. :laughing7:
 
ROMEO ROMEO WHAT NICE SOAKED RELICS YOU HAVE FOR SHOW.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom