What's new

WE HAVE GOLD IN ILLINOIS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR Senior L4S
  • Start date Start date
M

MR Senior L4S

Guest
Gold / copper nugets , 2009 findings , contains 40-60% of AU , smalest one 9.5 gr. is over80% AU and have greek letter stamp P on one side and omega on other side .
 

Attachments

  • DSC06078_edited.webp
    DSC06078_edited.webp
    27 KB · Views: 1,697
I don't understand what this posting is about. Are you saying you found your gold in IL?
 
bugs said:
I don't understand what this posting is about. Are you saying you found your gold in IL?

That's right.

That's a crazy good looking molten blob of gold too. I sometimes find blobs of metal in parks, but they've gotta be just blobs of melted aluminum. I've never been fortunate enough to find some AU nuggies.

The greek stamps... any chance it WAS a ring that melted in a fire? Or do they look stamped post melt?
 
Yes those are blobs. I have detecting and running power sluices in the weaver mining district of arizona for a long time and I have never seen any placer gold like that. I would like to see the assay report.
 
Nice gold!

Joe
 
Best find :icon_thumright:

I just bought another detector last week end the (Gold Bug); It was on sale at Cabella's $100.00 off
so I snatched it up for my next outing. I saw your post on the WI board so I thought I would look you up on the IL board. Your find has my blood rising since I caught the fever years ago staying in Colorado.
I have been prospecting So. WI for a couple of years now and haven't found any thing more than flower gold, so your find has awakened my thought possessor and am looking at some new areas.
If you head out to that area again I would be glad to drive down to meet up with you and try this new bug of mine out. I think your find is one of the best that I have seen for that area. More AU 2 U Bumpstick!
 
Glaciers moved some nice stuff down from Canada. Gold and Diamonds have been found in WI.. Gold from the Plum river and Diamonds N.W. of Milwaukee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom