We Judge Too Quick

ole_grisley

Nov 23, 2007
Lycomming Co Pa
Detector(s) used
treasure cove
Some one sent me a email some time back and I will try to remember how it went.

there was a Woman at the check out counter at the grocery store and she was having problems getting her food stamp card to work, when a man standing there spoke out and said "why don't you get off Welfare and get a job, I am sick and tired of supporting all you bums that bleed the system!"
The Woman broke in tears and she ran from the store. The Man ager asked the man if he was the one who said that to her and he said YES and so what I said what I feel. The manager then asked him if he knew why the woman was collecting food stamp help? The man said I DO NOT CARE!
The manager then said well like it or not I am telling you why. Her son's Unit was sent to Iraq and he was killed in action over there and she took in his Wife and 3 children and needs the help to support them! The man then said OMG I didn't know but do you know where she lives?
The manager said yes and the man then told the manager that he would pay for her groceries and then told the people behind him to put theirs up there too and he would pay for all of it to be sent to the Woman. Then he wrote a check for a fairly large amount to be given to the Woman to help them out.
I do not know if this was a true story but I was told it was and how often do we see some one and judge them not knowing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread