What's new

Weather= Checkin in

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Weather= Checkin' in

Looks like a twister went up towards Como. I'm a bit south of there (close to the lake), so I guess I lucked-out. Anybody get hit with any bad weather?
 
We are supposed to get some bad weather down here in copiah county but who knows lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
 
Looks like Sardis and Holly Springs had some significant damage. Saw on the news in HS homes damages, trees splintered, and a truck inverted on the Interstate.
 
Dang hope it don't get that bad down this way I would really like to play with my new etrac tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
 
Sure a bad Holiday Season for some families. 10-11 killed by storms in MS, TN, AR, including a 7 year old boy. Shame.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom