What's new

Weather in the North East

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Believe it ?

Not sure I do

Except for the Rain. That I believe

Picture.webp
 
i hope it is true, i'm off Wednesday and Thursday.
 
Is this a late April Fools? :D
 
I think you were watching the weather station and caught the report for Florida.. :laughing9:
 
LOL

24 Hours from Now

the temps up there will be 20 degrees cooler
& Pics of snow Flakes will replace the rain pics
I just know it !

sometimes I Think they Just show RERUN Weather from Last year
 
I know, woke up with a little light snow and sleet yesterday too. This is the never ending winter and I'm betting we will skip spring and jump right into full summer like last year :laughing7:
 
Yep & For how wet it is,
we are Pretty much Guaranteed to be Bug Infested
& Very Think Growth Very Fast
 
FIRE THE WEATHERMEN !!!!!!!

April 2 they said

Picture.webp


Today was suppsed to be 60
it is now 40 Degrees & Flurries Called for this afternoon

Wednsday Sunny 58

Now 53 & Rain
Where did the Mid 60's Go ?

Picture.webp
 

Attachments

  • Picture 009.webp
    Picture 009.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 108
Hay, how much is the weather service costing us? Maybe you just figured how to cut gov. cost. Bounce NOAA too while you are at it. There budget is out of site. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom