What's new

Wednesday Company token found last week. Any ideas on this one?

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't gotten many tokens lately so I was happy to dig this one up after the handful of mem cents I was getting. Any ideas what Wednesday Company is/was? Google searches don't offer much.

Thanks and HH
 

Attachments

  • 02022011-Token.webp
    02022011-Token.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 514
  • 02022011-TokenObv.webp
    02022011-TokenObv.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 521
don't know anything about them, but i dug one 2 weeks ago.
 
That token was good for a free dig.
 
Also recently found one in my yard. Have not found any information about "Wednesday Company" yet either.
 
Also recently found one in my yard. Have not found any information about "Wednesday Company" yet either.


Congrats thecia - I don't think they are old or rare but they look kind of nice with the eagle on them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom