W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jun 29, 2018 Thread Owner #1 While the guys were fishing, I took some pics of the sky to see how they would turn out. I wish I could make those electric lines permanently disappear. But, on the other hand, I do get some bird pics from them. Thanks for looking! ~Sis
While the guys were fishing, I took some pics of the sky to see how they would turn out. I wish I could make those electric lines permanently disappear. But, on the other hand, I do get some bird pics from them. Thanks for looking! ~Sis
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2018 #2 Thank you for sharing!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2018 #3 You just had to MOON us didn't you?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jun 30, 2018 Thread Owner #4 That is one of the best comebacks!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 6, 2018 #5 B U T ful pics. Thanks for sharing.