Weds... going out?

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Anyone going out Weds? The weather is supposed to be good. If you're anywhere nearby (W of Chgo, I live off of North Ave in DuPage) could I hang out. I took the brand new SE Pro out in the backyard, tested with some targets and good grief the sounds!!! Nowhere near my DFX. Thurs is off to the Doc for a couple more Cortisone shots in the spine. Feels like being plugged into a wall socket (don't ask how I'd know). Thanks.

I'd like too! My car blew up today.. started smoking inside the car, overheating and coolant went all over my foot and both the drivers and passengers floor :help:

After talking to a few people I think it's the heater core.. dealership quoted around $800 to fix it.. so picked up the heater core at Advance Auto for around $50 and am going to try to fix it myself tomorrow.

Once it's fixed I want to make a trip up north to hunt with you city folk though.. seems like you have all the good spots. Quick hunt today produced can slaw, ancient rusty nail and 2 mems.

i hope those shots work out for you, i had 3 of those that were unsuccessful. we should get together, if you took north ave. west just past sycamore speedway you would be in my neighborhood.

I can do west real easy (Rt64 and Rt59 here) Did a fair share of work at the courthouse (home of 5 Cent parking!!) and at the PD and SO. Not a problem for me if you're serious. Just let me know.

Hey Dave a few of us work the 59 corridor a lot, next time out I'll let you know where and when. Most likely Saturday.

Yup, going to keep the DFX. I figure each has its good points. Besides that SE confuses the heck out of me for now. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back