Daniel964
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2006
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Columbus, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
One of my banks forgot to order my halfs and asked if I wanted to order extra next week. Sooo I'm getting 4 boxes from them instead of 2. From now on I'll make it 4 from them and be getting a total of 14 boxes from my supply banks.
This weeks finds are kind of skimpy.
10 Boxes of halfs
40% 10
90% 7 Kens 2, Walkers 5
Proofs 2
1986 Clad Commemorative
3 Boxes of dimes
Rosies 5
3 Boxes of Pennies
Wheats 23
This weeks finds are kind of skimpy.
10 Boxes of halfs
40% 10
90% 7 Kens 2, Walkers 5
Proofs 2
1986 Clad Commemorative
3 Boxes of dimes
Rosies 5
3 Boxes of Pennies
Wheats 23
Upvote
0







