What's new

WEEK ENDING 6-21-08 TOTAL HOARD

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Another decent week for me.

Went through my normal 12 boxes of halves all but 2 were SKUNKS.

1 box had a handfull (1) B.F. (3) 40%'s
Another box had (36) 40%'s (1) W.L. (1) B.F.
Of the 10 remaining boxes I got an 87S clad proof in fair condition an 82P no FG and a 1/2 dozen NIFC's 2002 - 2006

Picked up (3) $50 bags of penny's and (1) 1k bag of Quarters.
My new favorite Teller at the C.U. where I got the bags from, saved me 2 rolls of Silver Quarters.
"Can You Say Dream Roll" x2

The penny's produced low amount's of Wheaties total (80) ( not all in photo) but I got my first Proof Penny a 2004S

The Quarter bag produced 1 silver Quarter. She saved me the 2 rolls of silver so I bought the Quarter bag in hopes she might have missed a few. No Dime Bags available :(

In the dime department I bought about $900 in hand rolls throughout the week and fared pretty well
(15) Rosie's (1) silver Canadian (1) New York City T. A. token + about $10 in Canadian Dimes UG

One of the banks I hit on the other side of town on Monday a teller said she had $420 in "Silver Dollars". :thumbsup:
I pulled (1) Clad Proof Bicentennial Type. I & (11) additional Bicentennial Type. I The rest were dumped the next day. :icon_scratch: Where's the silver? LOL

In addition to the above I got 2 or 3 40% halves and 1 64 JFK cold calling and a 79 Near Date SBA and 2 2002P Sac's
I also picked up $4.19 in Canadian coins from the trash can at my dump bank Woo Hooo

Enjoy the Photo's....... Question's?

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • total.webp
    total.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 368
  • quarters.webp
    quarters.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 396
  • SILDIMES.webp
    SILDIMES.webp
    8 KB · Views: 378
  • 2004SO.webp
    2004SO.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 2004SR.webp
    2004SR.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 356
  • NYTA.webp
    NYTA.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 339
  • IOS.webp
    IOS.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 352
  • IOSREVT2.webp
    IOSREVT2.webp
    9 KB · Views: 337
  • SBAN.webp
    SBAN.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 341
  • TYPEII.webp
    TYPEII.webp
    11 KB · Views: 366
  • TRASHCAN.webp
    TRASHCAN.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
Mojo, 2 rolls of silver quarters is a find most excellent! Also I wanted to say that I found 1 of those NYC tokens while MD'ing in a local park here...they are tiny.

Anyhow, great finds!

AMC
 
Nice find on the quarters, any good dates? Or how about just a date/mintmark breakdown?
 
Alright mojo, you are giving me a run for my money litterally. I will have to show you up on my next road trip. Lol. Those are some good finds. Congrats!

-Golden Silver
 
GMan00001 said:
Nice find on the quarters, any good dates? Or how about just a date/mintmark breakdown?

OK Here ya go

$1's
COPPER CLAD
(3) 1976P TYPE 1
-8- 1976D TYPE 1
(1) 1976S TYPE 1
(1) 1979P NEAR DATE
(2) 2002P

HALVES
90% SILVER
(1) 1942D WL
(1) 1962D F
(1) 1963D F
(1) 1964P JFK
40% SILVER
(5) 1966
(16) 1967
(10) 1968
-8- 1969
COPPER CLAD
(1) 1987S (1)1982P NO FG

WASHINGTON QUARTERS
90% SILVER
(1) 39P
(1) 40P (2) 41P (1) 42P (2) 43P (1) 45P (1) 47S (2) 48P
(1) 50S (1) 51P (1) 52P (1) 52D (2) 53D (1) 53S (1) 56P (2) 57P (4) 57D (5) 58D (2) 59P (1) 59D
(2) 61D (4) 62D (4) 63D (22) 64D (14) 64P
(1) 65 & (1) 68 CANADIAN

ROOSEVELT DIMES
90% SILVER
(1) 47P (1) 47S
(1) 52P (1) 52D (1) 54P (1) 57P (
(1) 61D (2) 62D (1) 63P (1) 63D (2) 64P (2) 64D
CANADIAN DIMES
80% SILVER
(1) 1967

I misrepresented WHEAT PENNY total in my original post. I had another tube that I didn't place in the photo and only realized it after GMan asked for the breakdown. I actually pulled a total of 80 WHEATIES from the (3) $50 bags


WHEAT PENNY's

(1) 1919P (1) 1926P (1) 1938P
(2) 40P (3) 41P (3) 42P (6) 44P (4) 44D (-8-) 45P (1) 45S (4) 46P (1) 46D (1) 47S (3) 48P (1) 48S (1) 49S
(1) 50P (4) 51D (3) 52D (1) 53D (5) 54D (4) 55D (3) 55P (6) 56D (1) 56P (5) 57D (2) 57P (1) 58P (2) 58D

CANADA KING GEORGE

(1) EA. 1941,42,43 & 51

Thanks for looking

Mojo
 
80 wheats is not a low number for me for 3 bags. $50 bags usually produce 12 average.
15 silver dimes is also outstanding.

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom