What's new

Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE*** Picture Added

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Went through 12 boxes of halves and 2 boxes of dimes.

Got the following.

9 40%
2 90% 1 Ken 1 Franklin

Not great but better than a complete skunk.

Box one of dimes I got. Machine rolled.

2 Rosie's

Box two of dimes I got. Hand rolled. SCORE :headbang:

Got a Merc in one roll.

In another old roll I opened. ;D

Solid Merc roll. 50 of them.

O YA. My best box of dimes ever.

The search goes on.
 

Attachments

  • Merc Score 12-11-10.webp
    Merc Score 12-11-10.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

Nice score. :thumbsup: Check the Mercs for key dates?
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

DigginThePast said:
Nice score. :thumbsup: Check the Mercs for key dates?

Other than 1916D I don't know what dates mintmarks are key.
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

1921 and 1921-D and overdate 1942/41 P&D. The '21s might be considered semi-key but have fairly high value.
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

DigginThePast said:
1921 and 1921-D and overdate 1942/41 P&D. The '21s might be considered semi-key but have fairly high value.

Whats this. A 1942 struck over 1941? If so i don't have any of those. no 1921 either. Looks like all common.
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

Must post photos.

Mojo
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

Wow, that's awesome. I do 1k to 2k in dimes a week. I dream of a score like that.

Nice job.

OWS
 
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

Daniel964 said:
DigginThePast said:
1921 and 1921-D and overdate 1942/41 P&D. The '21s might be considered semi-key but have fairly high value.

Whats this. A 1942 struck over 1941? If so i don't have any of those. no 1921 either. Looks like all common.

Great score regardless. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • subway2over1.webp
    subway2over1.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 528
Re: Week ending results. 12-11-09 ***SCORE***

very nice, been looking for a merc...
 
Good Job. Love those dimes :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom